Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Pictorial Review of My Twitter Followers



As I crossed over 4000 followers on Twitter, I thought I would go back and see exactly who has been following me and my tweets. Sure, there are a lot of "normal" people that are following me (and I am following them too), but I have also noticed a lot of other...umm... interesting tweeters that are also among my followers. 

Here is a quick pictorial review of some of those folks. Thanks again to all of you who have decided to share your insights and ideas with me. And thanks also to um...everyone else

Twitter Bird: Apparently, this is the preferred Avatar of much of Twitterdom. Come on people!

Sally Barnett




Twitter Thingies: The second most popular image. Um...nice try.





Fruits and Vegetables: Huh, who knew that fruits and vegetables were also into Twitter

Andy Plesser



Children: Looks like current generation is starting early with their Twittering




Hot Girls: Lots of hot girls seem to want to follow me. Shame that Twitter didn't exist when I was in college.




Shirtless Guys:  Well, um, Okay. I mean, seriously?




Scary Dudes: Whatever I did...I am sorry. Please leave me alone.

layalysa



Animals: Apparently, everyone is joining Twitter now. 




Money: Well, if it is on Twitter...it must be true. 




Famous People: Some how I doubt that I am this popular. But hey, Einstein is cool.

funnycelebsbigcitydealsSF




So...who are your best followers? Any other great ones out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=303abcdf391a89d845773003963de493 ss_blog_claim=303abcdf391a89d845773003963de493