Monday, October 11, 2010

Myers Briggs Battle




So...took my first Myers-Briggs test today in probably 15 years and it was pretty enlightening. Now, I don't think I am a "journalist" like these results say...but I do agree with the general conclusion. More importantly, it seems that this does help to highlight one of the key challenges I have had recently with some co-workers. For better or worse, I have not been able to "connect" with these folks recently...often leading to frustration on their part and mine. There are probably lots of reasons for that...but this test could be highlighting one of the most obvious ones. It won't solve the communications issue...but it should help with understanding where we are all coming from.

So...what are you?


ENFP - "Journalist". Uncanny sense of the motivations of others. Life is an exciting drama. 8.1% of total population.
Take Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=303abcdf391a89d845773003963de493 ss_blog_claim=303abcdf391a89d845773003963de493